About the Scholarship
We at Water.DamageRepairPro911.com have created a scholarship program for students enrolled for education anywhere in the USA and Canada. We call it “Water Damage Repair 911 Pro Scholarship” for the academic year 2017-2018. In this program we shall be giving away one scholarship of $500 to one student for writing an essay on a topic annually. All the students are encouraged to apply for this program. There is no fee to avail this scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: One
Amount of Scholarship: $500
Submission Date: December 15th, 2017
Date of Award: Jan 15, 2018
Previous Winners: 2016-2017 Carol Conley at Northern Montana College
- This scholarship is open to all the students who are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
- Students of any stream/branch of education are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have attained age of 18 years as on last date of scholarship.
- GPA should be at least 2.5.
- There is no fee to avail this scholarship.
How Scholarship is Awarded:
- Proof of your Eligibility to Participate will be required
- The Scholarship award is sent directly to the institution you are enrolled in, not directly to the student.
- The qualified student will be contacted via email.
Title of Scholarship: Water Damage Repair 911 Pro Scholarship
How to Participate:
- The scholarship is essay based and should touch on any aspect of “Residential and Commercial Water Damage Restoration, Repair, Remediation, Mitigation and Water Leak Cleanup”
- The essay must be original, well-though-out, well written, and ideally between 750-1200 words, although you may write a longer essay.
- Read the rules and regulations, and make sure you comply with them or your submission could be void.
- Please complete the form and attach essay below.
- No Purchase is Required
Note: Water Damage Repair 911 Pro will never share or sell student applicants info.
Any scholarship submission questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org